|New International Students|
On Monday, April 2, ifgi welcomed its new international students. After an introductory meeting in the morning, where the students were equipped with all necessary information on the institute itself, courses etc., the evening program was intended for socializing and learning some interesting facts about the history of the Muenster area. Everybody met at 6 p.m. at the entrance of Mühlenhof, where a Kiepenkerl was already waiting for us. He guided us through several old buildings, telling stories about Muenster in the 19th century. At the end of the tour, we came together for some drinks and food in an old farmers’ house.
Once again, we would like to welcome everybody at ifgi, wish you a good start and all the best for your studies!
- A certain way to deal with uncertainties
- Invitation to our next MSc GI Meeting
- MSc Thesis Topic: An LOD-Geocoding API and tool for Geonames
- Studentische Hilfskraft im Bereich Webentwicklung/ Design
- Course registration in QISPOS
- Studentische Hilfskraft
- MSc GI: Thesis Defenses / External Semester Wrap-Ups