|The ifgi-AGILE Initiative for a GIScience Publication Rating|
AGILE is supporting ifgi's effort to build a rating scheme for publication outlets in Geographic Information Science. The initiative targets a simple, transparent, community-driven and maintainable guide to quality levels of peer reviewed journals and conference proceedings. The outlets rated need to have a declared focus on Geographic Information Science (including all its naming varieties as well as spatial analysis).
A Delphi survey has now started at http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/delphi/, to
Any GIScience- or Geoinformatics-related researcher who has a doctorate and has published in at least five different journals with broad international readership can participate. A second Delphi survey in 2013 will map outlets in other fields to our rating. A process for revision and maintenance of the ratings and mappings will also be established. The overall goal is to produce a GIScience journal and conference rating that is solidly founded on community input, endorsed by AGILE and other organizations, and related to publication outlets outside our field.
- ifgiPrints Summer SALE
- Prüfungstermin "Einführung in die Geostatistik"
- Winners of the Photo competition "GI Pictures"
- A certain way to deal with uncertainties
- Invitation to our next MSc GI Meeting
- MSc Thesis Topic: An LOD-Geocoding API and tool for Geonames
- Studentische Hilfskraft im Bereich Webentwicklung/ Design