|How to reach us|
How to reach Münster
BAB A1/E3 or A43 with exit Münster-Süd.
Different trains from all directions arrive at Münster Central Station the whole day. For further information, please consult the website of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
The international Airport Münster/Osnabrück (FMO) at Greven (about 20 km north of Münster) is frequented of scheduled planes from many German cities and from London, Paris and Zurich. Take bus route R 51, S 50 or D50 from FMO to Münster Central Station. Düsseldorf Airport is reachable from most European cities. You can reach Münster by different trains (IC, ICE, IR, RB). For most connections you have to change. They take about 1 ½ to 2 h.
How to reach the institute
From central station
By bus: take bus routes 15, 16, 7 or 552 to bus stop Inselbogen. For further information, please visit the VGM's online timetable.
From A1/A43 exit Münster-Süd
Direction Münster city, follow Weseler Straße. The RvE building has a parking space that is directly behind the building. The gate will open automatically when entering.
The secretariat of the institute is on the fifth floor above the main entrance of the RvE building. The rooms on the third floor are best reachable if you use the side entrance at the Weseler Straße.
- A certain way to deal with uncertainties
- Invitation to our next MSc GI Meeting
- MSc Thesis Topic: An LOD-Geocoding API and tool for Geonames
- Studentische Hilfskraft im Bereich Webentwicklung/ Design
- Course registration in QISPOS
- Studentische Hilfskraft
- MSc GI: Thesis Defenses / External Semester Wrap-Ups
- Geo Library closed July 26 - August 16